Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Little Angel

Wow! What a busy week it has been for our family. I had to put the blog on hold for a bit. We had a fabulous Valentine's Day weekend. My husband decided to kidnap us and treat us to a little but much needed vaca.
In the next few days I will blog another rockin' OCF session and a squishy newborn! I really need to stay away from these babies. They are making my baby fever go crazy.
For now, here are a few from a little V-day session I did w/ my baby boy.

Photobucket

Totally rockin' his "Mommy" tattoo!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Self portrait time....
Photobucket

My little angel.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My favs from our mini vaca.
Photobucket

Photobucket



4 comments:

Kelsey February 22, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

LOVE these!

jacqueline February 22, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

I could just eat him up! Girl! He is precious and the pics are stellar as usual!

*rowe* February 23, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

oh that second photo melts your heart and the toosh one is just too too cute! i just found you through i heart faces and i love your work... rowe x

Aubrey March 6, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

LOVE the beach photo of you and your family!!! Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to TOP