Friday, February 26, 2010

Meet the Fabulous Kelsey Anderson

So picture this. I just walked in the door and I got an email from Kelsey asking me to take her pictures for her new blog. Little did I know she wanted me to meet her in 1 hour from then. I almost had a heart attack. lol! I loaded the kids back into the car and off I went. Talk about pressure. Let me not mention I was looking top notch with no make-up and my hair a mess. I at least put my contacts on for her.

So here is Miss Kelsey herself. You can find her work here Kelsey Anderson Photography!

I can't thank her enough for letting me take her pics and actually asking me to do so!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This might be my favorite pic from the morning! I don't recall what we were talking about but obviously it was funny! Wait a second, maybe she was laughing at the way I looked? Hmmmm......
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kelsey February 26, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

Thanks so much for doing this!! I figured less notice less pressure ha!

Sari February 26, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

These are great! Nice to see her on the other side of the lens. :)

Mindy February 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

These area beautiful - great job!

Ines February 27, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

Kelsey looks fab

Kim K. February 28, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

These are awesome!!! Great work!

Stephanie Greenwell March 2, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

just stunning! kelsey you look fab! and i love seeing both versions of processing, both very beautiful!

Aubrey March 6, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Beautiful pics!!!! Love the one with her wearing her sunglasses!

Back to TOP