Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! I took some time off from posting and now I am behind! Keep a lookout for my first Senior and maternity post in the next week! I also just booked my first newborn in 2 weeks! I cannot wait! I am hoping to give my blog a make over if time permits.
Santa brought me new lighting toys and I am determined to learn this stuff. My goal for 2010 is to figure out OCF ( that would be "off camera flash" for the non photogs that read my blog ).Photobucket
I have been experimenting with the flash and new processing. Boy do I have LOTS to learn. I know these are far from perfect but they are the beginning of me learning this technique!
Enjoy!

Clean processing w/full light:
Photobucket

Semi-dramatic lighting with some faded processing:
Photobucket

Dramatic lighting w/ black & white processing:
Photobucket

Clean processing:
Photobucket

Total DRAMA all around:
Photobucket

10 comments:

Kelly (kkklatt) January 1, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

cool post, love all the different techniques! That last picture is awesome!

Anonymous January 1, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

WOW....these pics are great!!! Love all the dramatic lighting and CUTE kids!

Kim K. January 1, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Love the second and third shots! Great work!

M and M Creations Boutique January 1, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Love them Trisha you are amazing!!!

Tara January 1, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Trisha you continue to amaze me. I wish I lived closer so you could do our family.

jewelryandbabyblingbydara January 2, 2010 at 5:14 AM  

Trisha, I love these shots, just amazing work, great job!

Dara January 2, 2010 at 5:16 AM  

Trisha, I love these shots, just amazing work, great job!

Jacqueline Friesen January 2, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

Your photos are amazing! I love the the green hat boy... that is genius!

Phyllis January 2, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Trisha..
You have hit on your natural talent! I love the set up of your shots and I LOVE LOVE how the eyes of your 'subjects' sort of POP ! They all show expression.
Good luck and I'm very proud of you for starting this venture and doing so well right off the bat !!!
Phyllis

Tracy January 2, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

As always your talent is truely amazing.

About This Blog

Back to TOP