Monday, January 4, 2010

Urban Senior Session / Class of 2010!

I was totally excited to work with this senior! She was willing to let me try different techniques! I have been wanting to try practicing some backlighting and sun haze so here was my opportunity. I really like this look and would love to incorporate it more in my work.
Can I also mention I am so jealous of her new car! Even the people walking by commented on it when she started that bad boy up! You know I had to take some pics of her ride!Photobucket
"A" I hope you enjoy your photos and you were a pleasure to work with! Congrats on being in the class of 2010!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Some sun haze! Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Totally LOVE this shot and her reflection! Did I mention that I love her car?Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




16 comments:

Andrea Gomoll January 4, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

Fantastic shots and really a beautiful model!

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth January 4, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

Very cool and creative shots! Great work!

Kim K. January 4, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

She is so pretty! Love the sunglasses shot! Great work!

Julie January 5, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Beautiful shots! Great job, I'm sure she'll love them!

Julie Danielle January 5, 2010 at 3:09 AM  

These are great! I love the backgrounds you have chosen :)

Kelsey January 5, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

Love them!!! I love haze and sunflare! You rocked both!

Megan Garrison January 5, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

I am SUCH a fan of the sun.. ahhh. Love the one with the blue wall! Great job!

carrie owens January 5, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

love these - what a beautiful girl!

Anonymous January 5, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

great shoot!
Love the shot through the glasses, very creative :)

Anonymous January 5, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

I forgot my name on my last comment.. he he
rezika zurch

Kristina January 5, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

beautiful shots - You really captured the intensity of her eyes

Dara January 6, 2010 at 5:48 AM  

WOW! Trisha, truly beautiful shots, gorgeous girl and she will treasure these pictures forever!

shandaatwood@gmail.com January 6, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

These are so cool! I would have loved them as a senior. I am loving the sun ones, so pretty.

Emma January 7, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

They are BEAUTIFUL! B&W ones look like they just came from magazine!! Great job!

Anonymous January 10, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

Oh my gosh love the glasses photo!!! And what a great idea to capture her car at the time!! WHat a fun thing to look back on in years to come!

Dawn January 20, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

LOVE. THEM. Wow! The blue wall is incredible and it seems one photo is just more amazing then the last. Great work!

About This Blog

Back to TOP