Sunday, January 10, 2010

All About the Belly

I think everything about an expecting mother is beautiful. The gorgeous glow, the perfect round belly, how she exudes happiness. I love it all! Last week, I got the pleasure to meet this wonderful couple. We focused on mom's beautiful belly for this session. Seriously, I wish I as pregnant again. I was getting "bump envy". Photobucket
S & R, I am so excited for you becoming parents for the first time! I know you are excited about meeting your little guy and so am I! I had a great time getting to know you and working with you. I can't wait to meet up again for our outdoor session! Enjoy your pics!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The gorgeous mommy and daddy to be!Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous January 10, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Beautiful Family! Great Pictures !You just amaze me.. I wish you were closer to take some of me when I have another..

Jacqueline January 10, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

OMG! I love the one with the green shirt... The pics are all beautiful. Nice work as always.... Jacqueline

Phyllis January 10, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

OMG I love the black and white
I love them all..I wish this type of photography was done when I was pregnant 100 years ago !
Love them all--great work great mommy to be

Anonymous January 10, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

WOW!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful mama!! She has the perfect round belly!!! Just love it!! The green shirt and the purple shirt pics are incredible!! What an incredible gift you have given this family....memories they will cherish forever!

Dara January 10, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

Those are beautiful pictures Trisha, I love them all, but the couple ones are just priceless for baby boy to cherish of his mom and dad, just gorgeous!

Tracy January 11, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

BEAUTIFUL! She looks amazing. Love the belly heart one. Always love looking at your photos. Well done!!!

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

So gorgeous!! The Mama to be is so beautiful and you captured how proud the new papa is!!! I am hoping to have these done in the future. What an awesome way to catch such a momentous occassion!

Anonymous January 12, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Your work is amazing and clean. The pictures tell such a beautiful story and I love how you've "Captured" this moment in time for the couple to cherish forever.

Can't wait to see when you photograph their little one.

About This Blog

Back to TOP